High pressure alarm is a protection alarm for the ch […]
High pressure alarm is a protection alarm for the chiller itself. If the chiller has poor heat dissipation (condenser outlet water/air temperature is too high), the unit protection will activate the chiller and fail to operate.
How to deal with the high-pressure alarm of the chiller?
In principle, it is enough to improve the heat dissipation of the chiller.
1. If it is an air-cooled chiller, it may be due to long-term use, the surface of the finned condenser is covered by dust (or the temperature is too high [the suction temperature exceeds 35°]), causing poor heat dissipation. At this time, only need Rinse the dust on the surface of the condenser (need to improve the ventilation conditions and lower the temperature).
2. If it is a water-cooled chiller, it may be that the copper tube wall inside the condenser is scaled to cause poor heat dissipation of the chiller. At this time, it can be used after flushing the condenser.
Common after-sales conditions of chillers and their corresponding solutions:
1. Due to the poor heat dissipation of the condenser, the pressure of the condenser is too high.
Solution: Check and flush the condenser to improve the compliance of the condenser's heat dissipation.
2. Foreign matter blocks the pipeline of the chiller, and the refrigerant/refrigerant is very smooth.
Treatment method: flush and unblock the chiller pipeline.
3. The refrigerating oil cannot be returned smoothly due to the aging of the pipeline or other reasons.
Solution: Exchange the pipes of the chiller that cannot be used normally due to aging.
4. Insufficient refrigerant causes the cooling capacity of the chiller to drop.
Solution: charge refrigerant (note: please add refrigerant consistent with the original model).
5. The power supply is out of phase or lack of phase (when the chiller is newly installed or removed, it will not work normally due to the out of phase or lack of phase of the power supply)