1. Directly lead to an increase in the condensation p […]
1. Directly lead to an increase in the condensation pressure of industrial chillers. In a condenser with air, air occupies a certain volume, so it has a certain pressure, and the refrigerant in the condenser also has a certain pressure. Therefore, in the industrial chiller condenser, the total pressure = air pressure + refrigerant pressure. The more air in the condenser of an industrial chiller, the greater its partial pressure, and the total pressure of the condenser will naturally rise.
2. Due to the presence of air, the gas layer formed on the heat transfer surface of the industrial chiller condenser has the effect of increasing the thermal resistance, thereby reducing the heat transfer efficiency of the condenser. At the same time, as the air enters the fluorine system of the industrial chiller, the water content of the system increases, thereby corroding the pipes and other equipment of the industrial chiller.
3. If there is air in the refrigeration system of the industrial chiller, it will directly increase the condensing pressure, which will cause the cooling capacity of the industrial chiller to drop and increase the power consumption of the entire industrial chiller.
4. After there is air in the refrigeration system of the industrial chiller, if the exhaust temperature is high, accidents are prone to accidents if it encounters oil vapor.
If the industrial chiller purchased by the user finds air entering during use, it must be shut down immediately to remove the air. Especially the industrial chilled water of the Freon refrigeration system does not have a dedicated air release device, so the company's chiller operators must manually remove the air. The removal method can refer to "How to remove the air in the industrial chiller refrigeration system?"