In the freezing winter, under minus temperature, everyt […]
In the freezing winter, under minus temperature, everything is shivered by the freezing, only the central air conditioner is not afraid of the severe cold, which brings us warmth! However, the central air conditioner is by no means not afraid of freezing, especially the central air conditioning water system. It is also necessary to do anti-freezing work in winter. Today, the editor will introduce you to the precautions for winter central air conditioning antifreeze!
1. The preheating coil hot water pump must be kept running 24 hours, even if it is tap water, as long as the circulation is normal, it will not freeze the preheating coil. The starter button of the contactor can be replaced with a switch for automatic and manual conversion. It is placed in the manual position in winter. Even if there is a power failure, the warm water pump will start automatically when the power is called again. Avoid freezing the preheating coil of the air conditioner. The warm water pump is best installed in the generator power supply system!
2. Set the computer preheating controller of the central air conditioning preheating coil to set its minimum control opening OL to 20%--30%; (when the outside air is below -15 degrees)
3. If you are worried about the failure of the computer automatic control system, you can manually open the bypass valve of the preheating coil warm water supply valve to 10%-30% (when the outside air is below -15 degrees)
4. During the operation of the central air conditioner, it is strictly forbidden to open any maintenance door of the air conditioner body!
5. Install an automatic exhaust valve at the highest end of the central air conditioning preheating warm water system. If unconditional, install a manual air release valve to periodically exhaust to ensure that the temperature of the preheating coil meets the setting.