1. During installation, please check whether the mac […]
1. During installation, please check whether the machine is damaged, and choose a suitable place to facilitate installation and future maintenance.
2. The place where the unit is installed must be the floor, installation mat or foundation, whose levelness is within 6.4mm, and can bear the operating weight of the unit.
3. The unit should be placed in a computer room with a room temperature of 4.4-43.3℃, and there should be enough space around and above the unit for routine maintenance.
4. At one end of the unit, there should be a space for pipe extraction to clean the condenser tube bundle, and door openings or other suitable openings can also be used.
5. Select the water pipe with the appropriate pipe diameter, the cooling system and the cold water system when the unit is running at high power, and connect them correctly.
6. For ordinary applications, the water flow speed through the evaporator and condenser is allowed to be between 1.0-3.6m/s.
7. Under any load conditions, the water flow rate should remain stable.
8. The design and installation of all chilled water and cooling water pipelines should be carried out according to conventional methods, and the chilled water pump should be located on the inlet pipe of the unit to ensure the positive pressure and flow in the unit. When piping, damping pipes should be installed to ensure proper flexibility, and to prevent the water from the evaporator from being drained when the pump is stopped.
9. The pipeline should have a firm support independent of the chiller to avoid stress on the components of the chiller. The hanger should be set up to facilitate pipe alignment.
10. In order to reduce noise and vibration, it is better to install vibration isolators on the pipeline.
11. In order to use the chiller economically and effectively, it is recommended to ask a water treatment expert to analyze the water quality of the evaporator and condenser. Poor water quality will cause fouling and affect heat transfer, or produce corrosion deposits, breed organic matter, and affect the performance of the unit Increase operation and maintenance costs. Bus processing machine 12. Generally speaking, correct water treatment and regular cleaning of the tube bundle can maintain its good performance. If the existing water quality conditions cannot be improved by appropriate methods, then it is necessary to consider allowing the tube bundle to have larger dirt Coefficients or designate specialized structural materials.
13. Please install a filter at the entrance of the water pipe and clean it regularly.
14. After the leak test is completed, all the nozzles must be treated with rust prevention.
15. In order to facilitate daily maintenance work, users can take some (or all) of the following measures:
A) Pressure gauges and shut-off valves with plugs can be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of cooling water and chilled water, as close as possible to the chiller.
B) Hanging rails and beams can be erected above the equipment to facilitate maintenance.