1. When in use, the total capacity of the indoor unit r […]
1. When in use, the total capacity of the indoor unit running at the same time shall not be greater than the capacity of the outdoor unit. Otherwise, it will cause insufficient cooling (heating) of each indoor unit.
2. Each indoor unit needs to install an air switch (or fuse) according to the capacity of the unit, and all indoor units need to install a total air switch. Each indoor unit air switch is used for corresponding indoor unit short circuit protection and abnormal overload, and is normally closed. The main switch is used as a unified power supply for all indoor units, to uniformly supply power to all indoor units or cut off the power supply. The user must cut off the total power of all indoor units before cleaning the indoor air-conditioning unit.
3. In order to make the air conditioning unit start smoothly, the main power switch of the air conditioning unit should be turned on in advance 8 hours before the start of operation.
4. After each indoor unit receives the shutdown signal, the fan of the indoor unit will continue to work for 20 to 70 seconds to make use of the waste heat or heat of the heat exchanger, and also prepare for the next use, which is normal.
5. When the operating mode selected by the indoor unit conflicts with the operating mode of the outdoor unit, after five seconds, the remote controller displays the operation conflict, and the indoor unit stops. At this time, the indoor unit can be switched to the operating mode without conflicting with the outdoor unit. Can return to normal. The cooling mode and dehumidification mode do not conflict, and the air supply and any mode do not conflict.
6. During the installation, the communication line and the power line cannot be intertwined, and they must be routed separately. The minimum spacing should be greater than 2 cm, otherwise the unit communication may be abnormal.