Condensation refers to the phenomenon that when the wat […]
Condensation refers to the phenomenon that when the water vapor in the air reaches a saturated state, if the ambient temperature continues to drop, the supersaturated water vapor in the air condenses into water and precipitates.
The most obvious example is in the summer, due to the temperature difference, dew drops appear on the surface of the mineral water bottle taken out of the refrigerator.
Why does condensation occur at the air outlet?
1. The air humidity in the air-conditioned area is relatively high;
2. In the air-conditioning area, due to the unreasonable setting of the new exhaust system, outdoor air enters the room, thereby increasing the air humidity and its condensation point;
3. Use large temperature difference to supply air, and the setting temperature is too low, resulting in too much cooling capacity and too small air volume;
4. The air outlet is made of aluminum material. Due to the good thermal conductivity, the surface temperature of the air outlet material is too low and dew is condensed.
How to solve the problem of air vent condensation
According to the above analysis, it is known that the root cause of condensation is that the temperature of the air outlet is lower than the dew point temperature of the indoor air. The methods to solve the condensation problem are summarized as follows:
1. Minimize the number of opening doors and windows
Reminder: In the summer, the humidity in the room is high after the rain has passed and the weather is clear, which makes people feel sultry and uncomfortable. Some people will turn on the air conditioner with the window open. This is the main cause of condensation at the air outlet of the air conditioner. Part of the cooling capacity will remove moisture during cooling. In this case, please dehumidify for half an hour first, adjust the temperature to about 28 degrees, and wait for the indoor temperature to drop down before setting it to a temperature that you feel comfortable. Cooling down can also effectively prevent dripping from the tuyere!
2. Increase the set temperature, increase the air supply volume, reduce the air supply temperature difference, and try to adjust the wind speed to the highest level
3. If it is a side air supply method, adjust the horizontal shutters to blow upwards as much as possible. The cold air blown by the air conditioner contains heavier moisture. After the cold air is sent high, it will naturally fall, allowing the cold air to circulate more.
4. Paste a thin layer of PE insulation board on the edge of the existing air outlet to increase insulation and reduce temperature difference.
5. Generally, the temperature difference between the surface of the tuyere and the surrounding temperature is too large. If the dehumidification effect is not good, condensation and dripping of the tuyere are prone to occur. It is recommended to use wood or ABS materials for the tuyere material when designing, because the metal has good thermal conductivity , The surface is easier to condense dew.