(1) When the oil circuit is not connected to the oil ta […]
(1) When the oil circuit is not connected to the oil tank, don't start running (otherwise, the oil pump will be damaged);
(2) Prevent air from entering the system. Otherwise, there will be noise and low airflow.
(3) When the oil pump starts, it must first run unloaded for 10~15 minutes; loading should be after the air in the oil system is exhausted
(4) Users can set the oil temperature within the working conditions as required.
(5) The alarm lights up when the refrigeration system or oil pump is in trouble, the panel shows the trouble code meanwhile. After the compressor stops running, fix it according to the code, then press Reset, and restart the machine.