(1) The marine environment is of high salinity and high […]
(1) The marine environment is of high salinity and high humidity. It is required to improve the anti-corrosion and anti-mould performance of the air-conditioner.
(2) The ship will tilt or sway due to wind and waves. The marine air conditioners should be able to waork within a range of 5° tilt longitudinally and 15° horizontally, 15° rock vertically and 45° horizontally.
(3) When directly using seawater or sea air for cooling, the condenser must be protected against the corrosion from seawater and salt spray.
(4) Its maintenance is important because ships are separated from the outside world by water and may be on the sea for a long period of time.
(5) The working environment of marine air conditioner changes with the geographical location, so the air conditioner should be adjustable to save energy to the greatest extent.
In short, in addition to the basic cooling function, marine air conditioners should also have the ability to resist corrosion, vibration, tilting and swaying.