(1) The filter screen is blocked. When the filter scree […]
(1) The filter screen is blocked. When the filter screen is blocked, the dust on the condenser will accumulate more and more, which will affect the cooling effect of the refrigeration equipment over time. If things go on like this, it may even lead to the refrigeration equipment not being able to cool down. The solution to the blockage of the filter: Clean the filter regularly or irregularly.
(2) If the coolant content is too low, the equipment will not be able to absorb oil, and the cooling effect will be reduced. Solution for low coolant content: Check the coolant frequently to see if the coolant level is maintained between high and low, and add coolant in time when the coolant is too low.
(3) Lack of Freon, in some early refrigeration equipment that uses Freon as a refrigerant, Freon will volatilize after a long time of use, thereby affecting the cooling effect. Solution: Freon may be harmful to the human body, so in this case, you should find a professional maintenance company to add it.
(4) The power supply voltage is low or the power of the refrigeration equipment is insufficient.