(1) Temperature: in winter the room temperature should […]
(1) Temperature: in winter the room temperature should be 19-22 ℃; in summer 24-28 ℃; and in summer the in- and outdoor temperature difference of not more than 6-10 ℃. Indoor temperature difference at various places does not exceed 35 ℃;
(2) Humidity: indoor humidity in summer is generally controlled at 40%~50%; in winter appropriately 30%~40%
(3) Fresh air: fresh air supply requests the air clean (less dust and harmful gases) and fresh (with sufficient oxygen). The minimum supply of fresh air 2~4m³/h per head can offer sufficient O₂ for breathe; however, to make the concentration of carbon dioxide, smoke and other harmful gases below the standard level, the amount of fresh air supply needs to reach 30~50m³/h per head.
(4) Airflow speed: the airflow speed indoor should be of 0.15~0.20m/s, the maximum under 0.35m/s.
*Accroding to the current Chinese national standard for marine air conditioners GB / T25016-2010