1. When the chiller is suitable for installation, it is […]
1. When the chiller is suitable for installation, it is necessary to ensure that the power socket is in good contact and the bottom line is firmly grounded.
2. When the chiller is running, it is necessary to ensure that its working voltage is stable and normal.
3. The power frequency of the chiller must be matched well, otherwise it will cause damage to the machine.
4. In order to protect the circulating water pump of the chiller, the chiller cannot be run without water.
5. Ensure that the air inlet and outlet channels of the chiller are smooth.
6. The filter screen of the air inlet must be washed regularly.
7. Pay attention to the influence of condensed water (when the water temperature is lower than the ambient temperature and the ambient humidity is high, condensed water will be generated on the surface of the circulating water pipe and the device to be cooled. device for thermal insulation).